Kore1 is a nationwide provider of recruiting and staffing services for Technology, Digital & Creative, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Marketing and Sales. We are in business to help our clients maintain a competitive advantage by cost-effectively delivering business solutions. We are focused on delivering end-to-end talent solutions that help organizations achieve their key business objectives. KORE1 offers Staffing, Workforce Management, Software Development, Recruiting, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire, and Payroll Services to companies of all sizes.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for end to end client staffing solutions and account management. A successful Business Development Manager at Kore1 not only generates new business but builds relationships and brings in additional revenue through established clients. The goal at Kore1 is to cultivate successful long term relationships with our clients by matching the right people with the right organizations. The roles range from contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions. Our team of Business Development Managers are critical to the growth of our business.
- Business Development Manager is responsible for consistently generating and increasing revenues through new and existing clients.
- Generate new business through telephone calls and face to face meeting and participation in networking organizations/events and successfully expand and maintain an existing client base.
- Drive customer acquisition and expansion, focusing on both business development activities as well as account management through managing, directing, and working effectively with the recruiting teams.
- Develops strong relationships with our clients hiring managers by understanding their business and staffing needs and ensuring we are meeting their expectations.
- Coordinate discovery calls to analyze client needs and to make staffing recommendations.
- Own the relationship with the client – drive the entire sales cycle and manage client.
- Pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
- Build relationships with consultants on assignments with clients to monitor engagement and develop a deeper understanding of the client.
- Offers customized workforce solutions to clients by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of Kore1’s staffing solutions.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of outstanding sales performance and a well-defined approach for hunting and closing new business.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, and able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must have a proven track record in prospecting, establishing, and maintaining profitable account relationships selling staffing services.
- Must have an established book of business.
- Ability to overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal.
- Experience with face to face sales. Understand the value of a handshake.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated quota achievement in selling staffing services.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Experience in positioning and selling staffing solutions to new customers and new market segments.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment is a typical business office. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and have the ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Work hours will be determined based on business and customer needs but are predominantly scheduled Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, age, ancestry, color, creed, disability status (physical or mental), gender, marital status, legally-protected medical condition (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, military, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. If you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job. Kore1 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.