KORE1 Provides Opportunity
KORE1 provides a unique experience for IT contractors and consultants alike. Outside of the care and feeding we maintain for our internal and field staff, we provide opportunities that are unmatched by most IT Staffing and Services companies. Because KORE1 successfully delivers a wide array of solutions to our client base, our team members are able to gain experience and training not typically acquired from other firms. At KORE1, we are committed to train and teach you the skills necessary to prepare you for your next role.
Specifically, we position our people for:
- Management and leadership skills
- Business development techniques and best practices
- Relationship building
- How to develop and mentor others
- Negotiation skills
- How to succeed long term in the lucrative sales field
KORE1 Offers Great Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonuses and Commission opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Training and Advancement opportunities
- Referral Program
- Team Building Events
- Matching 401k program
Our Placement Process is Extremely Thorough
- Your Future is our #1 Goal: Your career is what we have in mind. We don’t just fill requirements; we make your future our mission. When you’re happy, we all succeed.
- Opportunity Variety: Because we are a rapidly growing organization, we offer a wide variety of opportunities that give you more to chose from.
- Built-in Success: Because we have deep relationships across many clients, we’re able to better position your career for future success.
- Unmatched Benefits: KORE1’s focus is on our people. We offer the best in class medical, dental, and 401K plans.
- Consultant Care Programs: We are committed first and foremost to our people. When your assignment approaches its end date, we will already be prepared to transition you to your next position. Our consultant care program is designed to take advantage of your career objectives and provide you work consistency.