Current Job Openings
You have already applied for this job.
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for ".NET Full Stack Developer".
Location: Fully Remote (EST Timezone)
Must be U.S Citizen or Green Card Holder
Salary $140,000-160,000 + benefits
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack developer with a firm understanding of web frameworks, databases, APIs, and multiple back end languages to expand the development team as we continue to grow. The Full Stack Developer will join the development team and report to the Product Manager.
- Work closely with a team of developers to architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end on-prem and cloud systems
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, documents, and frequent video conferences
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core features, end to end.
- Work with partners and engineers to create and incorporate reliable APIs.
- 7+ years of experience in the IT Field - as a Software Engineer
- Expertise in .NET Framework, Core,
- Working knowledge of C#, and C++/CLI
- Demonstrated experience writing testable software
- Strong experience with SQL and NOSQL database architectures
- Good working knowledge of networking, especially AWS/Azure services and infrastructure
- Strong experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing
- Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes based approach, in a fast paced environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience working on video platforms or streaming platforms preferred but not required.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
$ 140000.00 - $ 160000.00