Current Job Openings
The Accounts Receivable Clerk conducts audit of cash, credit card and fleet transactions in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This person provides administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company properly records transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Process store recaps on a daily basis utilizing various excel spreadsheets.
- Audit store sales transactions on a weekly basis by researching and verifying the following:
- Timely and accurate cash deposits utilizing online bank services.
- Credit card transactions match bank credit card audit report.
- Register over/short in excess of $ 5.00 are explained by manager.
- Balance accounts receivable data base to general ledger monthly.
- Communicate with store locations to resolve audit issues.
- Process returned checks.
- Prepare & enter monthly journal entries.
- Research and follow-up on credit card charge backs.
- Keep work areas clean and safe by organizing and filing paperwork.
- Assist general office staff / manage special projects as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma and 1 - 2 years' experience in an office environment.
- Must be a highly organized person to deal with significant amounts of paperwork.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel (formulas, sorting, etc.) required.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word required.
- Ten key by touch required.
Specializing in professional and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top Accounting and Finance professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.