Current Job Openings
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for a temporary Benefits Analyst in Santa Ana, CA.
- Apply experience, creativity, and critical thinking skills to support the advancement of the company's ongoing consumerism and health, and productivity objectives
- Assist in ensuring plans and administration remain in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws through testing, documentation, and administration
- Develops and leads employee communication and education
- Serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for the benefit & welfare, and well-being program
- Provide proactive and personalized service that reflects our People First employee experience
- Troubleshoots errors, and advocates on behalf of employees to the appropriate benefit vendor.
- Handles escalations with the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Contributes to process improvement and innovation to maintain best practices
- Design/produce internal presentations, proposals, exhibits, reports, and communication campaigns supporting the department's goals and objectives
- Provide training and guidance to other benefits staff and field HR to ensure consistent, accurate, and reliable information is disseminated
- Measure and report benefit and wellbeing utilization to executive management as required; apply critical thinking skills to interpret results and develop recommendations as needed
- Write and structure reports, spreadsheets, and presentations including custom reports from vendors
- Vendor management including routine interaction to ensure services are being delivered at the highest level
- A minimum of 3 years experience in benefits and wellbeing with an increasing degree of complexity and a strong understanding of federal and multi-state benefit laws and regulations, including working knowledge of Health Care Reform and its ongoing changes; Retirement, absence, and worker's compensation a plus
- Minimum of 1-3 years of project management experience with demonstrated outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, insurance, mathematics, actuarial science, finance or any other major with significant quantitative coursework is preferred
- PHR, SPHR, CEBS, PHIAS, Life and Health agent, CLMS or other designation/certification preferred
- Experience with a group health insurance company a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of employee health and welfare benefit plans, including medical, dental, prescription, account-based plans, life/AD&D, disability, and ancillary offerings; both self-funded and fully-insured arrangements
- Superior customer service skills; results oriented; effective problem-solving skills
- The ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong oral, written, and group presentation skills; the ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and integrity
- Ability to analyze complex issues, diagnose potential problems and identify and implement solutions
- Superior computer/technical skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Workday)
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and demands
- Demonstrated vendor management and mediation skills
- Ability to manage priorities and drive projects to successful completion Well organized and detail oriented
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies. #TYL
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
$ 24.00 - $ 25.00