Current Job Openings
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for a hybrid Accounting Analyst in Santa Ana, California.
- Gather, assess, synthesize, and compile statistical and financial data for reporting use.
- Prepare and file statistical/financial reports with various regulatory authorities.
- Perform validation of report results against business level operational outcomes.
- Analyze, and direct the analysis of, large data sets to identify and correct transaction level inaccuracies and incomplete data.
- Responsible for reconciliations of internal accounting data and variance resolution as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking by calling out assumptions and identifying root cause
- Bachelor's degree area relevant to job role skills and experience
- 3 years experience, 5 years preferred
- Critical Thinking - uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Problem Solving - identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrates a conceptual understanding of accounting and finance principles and the ability to apply them to the duties described above.
- Strong computer skills including all applications in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Experience with mainframe system, Oracle preferred.
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies. #TYL
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
$ 30.00 - $ 33.00